Sunday, January 26, 2014

Big show in Quartzsite is over.



Location, Bouse, AZ

The big show at Quartzsite is history for another year.

There still are vendors selling goods and junk but the RV show in the big tent is over.

Our camp grew daily until we had a total of seven RVs in the circle and another parked nearby. Everyone went their own way during the day but gathered for cocktail hour and after dinner around the campfire. By 9 PM most folks were in their RV’s for the night.

The weather was perfect this year. No wind with mostly sunny days and temperatures in the high 70’s to low 80’s. Nights were in the 40’s and 50’s.

I have moved on to stay with friends near Bouse, AZ. How long I will stay here remains to be seen. I hope to get in a few ATV rides but right now I am helping my friend with a project he has ongoing.

Here is a photo of the circle of RV’s.