Sunday, February 2, 2014

Coasting in Bouse.



Location, Bouse, AZ

Greetings from Bouse, AZ.

The weather has returned to the usual Arizona winter weather of cold nights with warm days and wind. However, at the moment there is no wind.

I have been spending my days reading and visiting with Jack and Judy. In the evening I have been doing something I rarely do and that is watching some DVD’s Judy loaned me.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and we will watch the game at Jack and Judy’s RV.

We do have another ATV ride scheduled for Tuesday. It will be a long ride requiring trailering the ATV’s to the area we want to explore. It is much easier to do that than riding all the way from here.

I have a few photos from last weeks ride. There were nine of us on that ride.

View from Picnic Point near Hope , AZ