Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and beyond

Location, Home, CA

My original plan for Saturday was to take down the patio fence and wood shed. However, the wind was blowing and I didn’t feel like working outdoors in it.

Sunday was Easter. I went to early mass as I usually do, but because I thought there would be a large crowd I went earlier. Church was full but not overly crowded.

In the past, Clyda has made a ham dinner for Easter but this year she decided on beef instead. Her brother Roger was dinning with us so we had BBQ New York steaks with fresh asparagus from the garden.

Today I started removing the patio fence. I can’t believe that thing was still standing as the termites had just about eaten it up. I cut up the fence into pieces so I can load them on the truck later for transport. I need to remove the old posts or what remains of the old posts, as they were broke off at the ground.
That’s my job tomorrow.