Thursday, September 17, 2009

This and that!

Location, Home, CA

Can’t figure out where the days went or what I did each day.

I now have the outside lights up for the back of the house and garage. I found some neat Halogen spot lights which do a lot more than the old fixtures. At least you can see something in the back yard when they are on.

Tuesday evening our friend George came with his motor home and parked next door in the neighbor’s yard. They are gone which works out just fine as it gave him a place to park for a few days.

We have completed all the arrangements for the house tenting for termites. That will happen Monday and we will be out of the house until Wednesday afternoon. I picked up all the bags and info on what we need to remove today. A lot of work as all opened food containers, refrigerator contents, freezer contents, spices medicines, etc need to be doubled bagged or removed. We will remove the bedding also as it would need to be washed if we left it in the house.

We will stay in the RV and also store most of the stuff in it. We will try to move the freezer next door if possible.

All the plants are already away from the house as we did that to paint so that helps.

Yesterday I talked to the BIG BOX store about ordering a fiberglass pre-painted door to replace the front door on the house. Someone is supposed to come out and look over the job as I also want them to install it. No one has called yet.

I also checked on steel rafters for the woodshed roof. They need to be ordered. More delays. It will be November before I get this all done.

I hate waiting on other people. I want it done NOW!!!!