Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Not much happening.



Location, At Home

Clyda has done very well with physical therapy since her surgery. Other than resting and “icing” her knee frequently, she is walking and moving freely.

I, on the other hand have not gotten much done. I did put up the Christmas tree and decorations and put up the outdoor lights. Both the tree lights and the outdoor strings are experiencing “old age” as several bulbs have quit working on both. I bought a string of lights for the tree to cover the bottom branches where one string has quit. I left the old lights on and added the new over them. From a distance it is not really noticeable. I guess I need to bite the bullet and either replace the strings or buy a new tree next year.

I am having problems with a tooth and tomorrow I have the pleasure of having a root canal done. If the tooth is cracked too badly it will need to be removed and an implant put in its place. Oh the joys of old age!!!!

I’ll end with a sunset photo from my recent trip to Death Valley.