Thursday, February 25, 2010

Routine in Houston

Location, Houston, TX

We are in our Huston routine. We use the mornings and early afternoons to do computer stuff and read, Clyda does some scrap booking and I have been scanning old slides on to a hard drive. This slide scanning looks like a life long project. We also run errands in the morning. Yesterday we went to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Costco. Today we went to H.E.B. for groceries and then to a used book store. I love H.E.B. It is the premier grocery store in this area I think. There is also a Kroger’s and a Randall’s nearby. All have their good points.

We each got in a walk although the wind is blowing but the temperature is 62 degrees. It would be real nice out if the wind wasn’t blowing.

I am using the Wifi here in the RV Park. It is run by Tengointernet which is a Good Sam company. I have used it in a couple of other parks on this trip. It is of course a pay service. I bought a months worth for our use as it was cheaper than the weekly rate. So far, we have had a good connection.