Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting back to normal.

Location, At Home, CA

In the past week I have managed to get the RV put back in its usual spot. I just couldn’t get it right last week when we got home. The holding tanks are emptied, refer unloaded and cleaned, carpets vacuumed, in general, it is ready to go again.

I do have a list (as usual) of things I need to take care of but none would keep us from going right now.

I work at the list then I sit down and rest. I have been doing a lot of resting. I still haven’t regained my strength back but hope it gets better as time goes on.

We have been eating a lot of asparagus. It really grows fast. We like it sautéed in butter and garlic. We have been eating it every night.

I also have winter squash which needs to be eaten before it goes bad. I could just cook all of it and put it in the freezer I guess.

Yesterday was the day to have our taxes done. We should be ok I think.