Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last minute update.


Location, at Home, CA

While pulling together the things I need for the next 10 days in the back country I managed to watch all of the NBA first round play-off games. Some good and some not so good considering it is the play-offs.

Tomorrow morning I will go over the mountain and mow. Craig will go with me so it should go fast with two of us mowing. He changed out an engine on one of the large heavy mowers he has so that should help with the deep grass.

I need to buy the last groceries tomorrow afternoon. It is mostly fresh veggies and dairy products.

Tuesday afternoon about 2 Pm I will travel to the site with the trailer and stay for the next 10 days. I hope the weather stays nice but I did see the possibility of rain showers later in the week. I hope it is only showers as working in the rain sucks….Not to mention cooking outdoors in the rain.

What will be, will be. I will try to post while I am there but no promises.