Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm being lazy

Location, Home

Ummm, what have I been doing this week? Not much. I did finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping a few days ago. And I dug out a small tree stump along our back fence. The rest of the time I have spent on the computer and reading. I am reading almost a pocket book a day. They are part of a series I have collected for some time and they are easy reads. Unfortunately, the next book in the series is no longer available so I may need to do a lot of hunting for it. I forgot where I bought most of the books as they had $2.50 stickers on them. Could have been at a used bookstore in Houston or Quartzsite, I just don’t remember.

I BBQ’ed chicken tonight for dinner along with steamed broccoli and a packaged pasta dish which made for a good dinner.

Clyda has been making cookies and fudge. I have helped myself to the cookies which are oatmeal with cranberries so they aren’t all bad but stayed away from the peanut butter with chocolate kisses on them. Cookies are my down fall.

It is supposed to start raining this evening and continue for the next four days. We can use the rain if it is a slow rain not a down pour. That would really hurt the burn areas. I bought a new rain gauge the other day. Our old one cracked from age.