Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back home.

Location, Home, CA

I am a little behind in blogging it would seem.

We were gone all last week to our nieces wedding in Washington State. We flew up on Tuesday and came home on Monday of this week. The weather even cooperated on the big day although it had rained several times while we were there.

Many of the relatives and friends on the bride’s side of the family helped make decorations and getting the church and reception hall ready.

It was very nice to see everyone including our son Tim who flew in from Texas.

We arrived home on Monday morning to a scorcher. It was 85 degrees when we got off the plane at 10:30 AM. The temperature continued to climb until we set a record of over 100 degrees for the day. We left the house closed up as it was cool inside.

Yesterday and today are still warm but not unbearable. I do stuff outside then go back inside to cool off.

I have spent most of the last two days trying to get answers about getting a smog check on my diesel pickup. The problem is my after market exhaust brake which is not listed on the states approved list. Further digging within the website found a chart which shows that exhaust brakes are exempt as part of the smog check. I will find out tomorrow how true that is when I take it in for the check.