Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surprise Birthday Party

Location, Home, CA

I have a very long to-do list for the RV and around the house so I have been chipping away at it.

On Saturday we attended an outdoors surprise birthday party for our friend Bev. It was supposed to rain but the sun actually came out late in the day. It did turn cold when the sun went down but everyone was dressed for the cold. We had a great tri-tip BBQ with cupcakes for dessert.



Clyda and I at the BBQ waiting for Bev.

Today we had an appointment to get our taxes done. The preliminary report is that we will get something back from both state and federal. Better than paying.

We have been getting lots of asparagus as is usual for this time of year. About 2 hand fulls every other day. Some of it is small diameter but it all tastes good. Last night for dinner Clyda cooked it with butter. We served it with fresh crappie Craig had caught up at the lake. Very good!

It is time to think about Ranchero Visitadores again. I haven’t heard from anyone but suspect I will go to work on Wednesday April 29th. I have a phone call in to one of the guys to see if he has heard from anyone but even he didn’t call me back. Oh well, still lots of time yet.