Monday, January 4, 2010

Lots going on.

Location, Home, CA


Lots of things got done today. The installers came and replaced the front door with a new one. The door had been installed in November but had several flaws. The big box store decided to just replace it. This one has a different sweep on the bottom which is adjustable and closes so nice. I need to fill the screw holes and then prime and paint the jamb.

We also got a call that the gas log for the fire place I had ordered before Christmas was in so I picked it up while doing errands this afternoon. It took about 2 hours to install. It really looks good and the logs are made out of ceramic but look very real.

We got a call that the tree trimmers will be here tomorrow to trim our large Chinese Elm in the back. It really needs it. I will move the RV from the side of the house into the street so they can drag limbs out to the curb to grind them.

Tomorrow morning I will take the truck down for a safety recall. I will just drop it off. I think it takes about 15 minutes to do the work but they want it for a half day. I suppose they will charge Ford for that amount of time.