Friday, July 23, 2010

BBQ photos.

Location, Home, CA

I need to complete some unfinished business from the last blog entry. I talked about the modifications I made to the BBQ table but didn’t include the photos. So here are the photos.

Table extension in the folded, closed, position.

Table extended for use.

After using it last night I can say that it is a big improvement over the old table extension which came out to the front and was always in the way. So much so, that I hardly used it at all. After I took these photos I figured out how to store the rod holding the table up in the extended position without removing it from the table. Neat!!!

Clyda is still making progress with her ankle recovery. Yesterday she had an x-ray taken which showed the one remaining screw. The complete interpretation will need to be done by the doctor at her visit next week.