Thursday, July 15, 2010

Clyda's surgery.

Location, Home, CA

Just a short post to say everything is ok. Clyda had her surgery on Monday and is doing very well. She has had much less pain than the last time. Other than removing all the hardware we won’t know exactly what was done until her appointment on Monday. She has an Ace bandage wrap with what we think is a plaster cast under it. I am sure that will come off Monday. We know the Dr made an incision on each side of her ankle so he could look at the bone which possibly wasn’t healing right. Other than that, we wait until the office visit.

So, I am the chief cook and bottle washer for now. Most of my time is spent making sure the phones are charged as she spends much of the day talking on them.

It has been rather warm here the past 3 days which has been nice. I do have more watering to do because of the heat but my squash should really grow.