Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A short note.

Location, At Home, CA
A short note tonight. Our company left after visiting for two weeks. I hope they had a good time. The two weeks really did fly by.

I did receive my new Dell computer and it has been a real learning experience for me. I managed to move my old data using the Windows Transfer Program that came with the new computer. There are still things I need to move like my iTunes library. The one thing that didn’t work was my Canon Scanner software. It wouldn’t even load in Windows 7. I have a second Canon Scanner and will try loading that later.

Today I installed Picasa to manage my photos. To help with the learning curve, I purchased an eBook from “Geeks on tour” which has embedded videos to walk you through the steps. So far, so good.

I have many things on my list that need to be done in the next few weeks before we leave for Montana.