Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Copying from Word

Location: Home in CA

I am going to see if I can write my blog in Microsoft Word and then copy it to Blooger. There was a way to do it in the old Blogger but from internet discussions, it seems that function is missing in the new Blogger.


The flowers are Hybrid Bearded Iris's from our garden


So I will type some more then try a test.

Well, that seems to work just fine. I need to type my blog while traveling as I won't have internet access every day so Word is a good place to do it. It will do my spell checking as I do miss a few keys once in a while. Also, that will give me a backup copy just in case.


I have been researching Broadband internet cards for my PC. The local Verizon store has the Novatel V620 for $179 which I think is excessive. They also want $59.99 per month for the service. I found the same card on the internet for free. What gives with that? More research required I guess. I need to call Verizon Broadband services and a check of Best buy might be in order.