Thursday, September 1, 2011

A busy day.

Location, Dorchester, WI

We had a very busy day yesterday.

It sprinkled most of the night on Tuesday although there wasn’t much measurable rain. It was still raining as I took the truck in to the Ford dealer in Abbotsford for an oil change.

Later I picked Clyda up and we drove to my sister’s farm east of Wausau. We arrived just in time for a nice dinner. I always enjoy visiting Judy and Art as he has so many projects going on. This year there is an old dump truck sitting by the shop with a Caterpillar engine installed and much more work needed. We also looked at the new shop addition with the full car lift hoist. Very nice!

On our way home we stopped to see my mother for a few minutes.

While we were in Wausau, my cousin called and invited us to supper. We enjoyed a nice visit with her. She recently lost her husband.

Today is very humid with temps near 90 degrees.

We did laundry this morning and visited my mother this afternoon.