Sunday, June 17, 2007

Getting ready to go

Location, Home in CA

After church this morning we went to breakfast at a small, new (to us) restaurant. It only has a few tables outside in an enclosed patio and a few small tables inside. The food was good and the prices were better.

I have been moving computer files to the portable hard drive I carry with me on trips and to the laptop in preparation for leaving. I think I have moved all the files I may need for the trip.

We have also been putting things into the trailer. One of the major items is a dining room table which is 20 inches wide and 40 inches long when collapsed but opens to a very large table seating about 10 when the 4 leaves are added. The legs are not detachable so that complicates where I can store it until we get to Washington State. I moved our table closer to the couch and laid the new table on its top with all the leaves and pads between the legs. We barely have room to sit at the table but we will get by.