Monday, June 4, 2007

Small jobs

Location, Home in CA

Today I tackled several small jobs from my to-do list. I needed to check the air pressure in the spare tires on my truck and trailer. Both are stored underneath each unit and fortunately are crank down types which makes it easier to handle the weight.

Next, I cleaned the large BBQ we use at home and the small one we travel with. It had been some time since either had been thoroughly cleaned.

A friend had given me his garden shredder and it needed some attention. I pumped up the tires and put gas in the tank. A generous application of ether helped it to start. I ran it for several minutes as I have no idea when it was last used.

I have decided to sell my Honda EU1000 generator so I placed an ad at www.craigslist.com along with a picture. I immediately received a phone call about it but the person hoped I was a dealer and might have a EU2000 for sale. No such luck.