Friday, August 17, 2007

Mowing lawns

Location, Dorchester, WI

We are back in the Park at Dorchester after spending the last week at my sister’s farm. We really enjoyed our time there and they have such a nice place to park
the trailer.


I mowed the lawns at my parents this afternoon. Not that they needed it, because of the lack of rain, but the weeds still grow. The Indian paintbrush was about to take over the yard. I have never run a riding lawn mower before so there was an obvious learning curve. This mower has so many safety features that I am surprised it even moves. I stopped it while I picked up the dropped apples under the trees and never did get it started again. Eventually I pushed it into the garage while Clyda steered. I finished the lawn with the hand mower. Manpower over engineering!!!!