Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wausau

Location, Wausau, WI

We have had a busy weekend here in Wausau. On Friday we went to the library to use their wi-fi to update the blog and download emails. I also tried to upload a bunch of photos so we could have prints made but I think I overloaded the server as the photo upload quit after sending a couple dozen pictures. I may have exceeded their file size limit. Anyway, we decided to burn the photos to a CD and print them at Wal-Mart.

Later in the afternoon we drove to Birnamwood for a fish dinner but stopped on the way to see my nephew’s new collision repair shop. He and 2 partners have a really nice setup. I hope the business takes off.

On Saturday my niece invited some of her friends out for the day and fixed dinner for 10 people. My brother Ray came in time for dinner then stayed until dark. It was a nice day with really good food.

We had a short violent thunder storm during the night. Lots of thunder and lightning but little rain. They really need the rain here.

This morning we went to church and then breakfast with Ray. In the afternoon we drove over to Ray’s and sat out under the trees where it was nice and cool and visited. As we were about to leave, Ray’s daughter Missy and her 5 year old daughter Madison stopped by. It was really good to see them as we had not met Madison before.

It was a very nice weekend.