Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Clyda

Location, At home, Ca

I am still working on the RV front panel. Just removing the old caulk has taken me 2 days with a putty knife. I have most of it removed but now need to clean everything with lacquer thinner so the new caulk will stick to the metal. I bought stainless steel screws to replace the old screws as they had started to rust. In fact some of them broke off when I tried to remove them. I will just drill new pilot holes when I reinstall the panel.

Today is Clyda’s birthday but we are not doing anything special. Craig will make waffles for dinner (her request) and then we will go to a basketball game. The Running Rebels from the University of Las Vegas are in town. It is the first time since the 1990’s that they have returned here. This used to be a big rivalry back then. We will see how many fans show up and just how much of a contest it will be.

It was a nice sunny day today but it sure cools off early in the afternoon. I think we may get rain later in the week.