Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year.

A Happy New Year to all!

I have been remiss on my blogging lately. Everyday I tell myself that I need to blog but always find an excuse to not do it. So, I am watching the last football game on TV for today and typing this entry.

For the last several days I have been working from a to-do-list in preparation for leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday morning where I and a friend will attend the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) next week. The show is 4 days of nonstop over the top displays and cutting edge electronics. Some of the new stuff even shows up as products we use in 2 to 3 years. Four days of walking endless isles looking at products takes it's toll on the feet and legs. Having done this for years, I have learned to take numerous breaks. Also. I never pick up any of the magazines or heavy literature until the end of the day as they are just dead weight.

After the show ends and a couple of days of shopping, buying groceries and eating at In-and-Out Burger we will drive to Quartzsite, AZ for a long week. Clyda, Budd and Brenda will join us there about the 20th of January.

From there we will drive with both RV's to Houston, TX, visit Tim and family and then move on to New Orleans and the Florida gulf coast. It has been Clyda's wish to see the white sand beaches of the Florida Panhandle for some time. After all the repairs to the RV this fall, now seems like a good time to do this trip.

More blogs from on the road.