Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Location, Home in CA

Happy Mother’s Day to all Mother’s every where!

I drove over the mountain to Lake Cachuma late this morning and picked up Clyda and her friends at the campground for a Mother’s Day brunch at Santa Ynez. Her friend Becky had made the reservations for 12:30 PM. It worked out perfectly. We had brunch on the outside patio of the restaurant. The weather was very nice and all of the flowers were in bloom. It was a very nice day. Later I dropped them off at the campground and drove home.

Tomorrow morning I will drive back up with the truck and bring the trailer home. I plan to park it in the street and wash it before I back it into the yard. That will be the last wash before we leave in June.



Here is a picture of our "View" while working for Rancheros Visitadores last week.