Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Unknowen plant?

Location, Home in CA

All the bushes, hedges, plants and small palm trees in the front yard are now pruned. Cutting the hedge and rosemary gives it a Christmasy smell. (Is that a word?)
The pile of brush, limbs, and trimmings in the back yard is HUGE. I need to spend a day shredding all of it for compost.

I walk every morning as soon as I get up. If I don’t leave as soon as I get up I can find a hundred reason not to do it later. A long walk is a good time to let your mind wander. Usually mine settles on a subject and I can make the scenario last for the full walk, whether it is planning a future trip or some other subject. It really makes the time pass. Some people do this while setting in their easy chair while others do it while driving (I don’t recommend that!)!



This plant is on our back patio and has been blooming for some time. I have no idea what it is but possibly it could be a bromalaid. I searched the internet but no luck so far. Any ideas?