Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last basket class for the summer

Location, Home in CA

Today was the last basket class until the fall. It was also a going away party for one of the elderly ladies who has been a mainstay of the class for years. Because it is the last class, everyone brings food to share. I skipped lunch because of all the sampling I did.

I have a portfolio of all the different type of baskets I have made but found out that a few of the latest ones completed were not in it. I spent some time updating that this afternoon.

I printed out all of the checklists I use before a trip and tried to guess what all we must take with us this summer. It is hard to come up with all of the possible scenarios we may run into but the checklists help.

The boysenberries have been slow to ripen as the cool weather slows them down. I did get a small handful this afternoon.