Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Internet heaven

Location, Lynden, WA

Today was catch-up day. The ladies went shopping this morning with my nephew who needed some things for his missionary trip this weekend. He is going to Mississippi to help with a Vacation Bible School for 1 week.

I, on the other hand, set up the laptop on the deck and connected to their Wi-fi for the duration of the day. I caught up on most things like banking, Canadian border crossing info, and Hitchitch websites. Later, we had BBQ’d hamburgers for dinner. We also met our niece’s boyfriend.

We had carried a dining room table with 4 leafs and pads in the RV for delivery to my sister-in-law. It was her mothers and had been at our house since she passed away. We no longer needed it. I had carried it upside down and padded next to the dining table. It made for close quarters around the table. The table was picked up by my brother-in-law in the afternoon when he came home from work. We eventually carried it into the house. We also unloaded the leftover wood I had brought from home along with some I had picked up in a campsite in North Bend.

We sat on the deck and talked until 9:30 before going back to the trailer.